View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Master
I posted this on my Homeless In San Antonio thread:

Okay I've posted some things on here about seeing the number 19 all the time and I started a thread on it... I've also been seeing the number 119 as well. I thought 19 was Joshua 1:9 but I continued to see it all the time after thinking that it was Joshua 1:9, usually once I figure out the meaning I cease seeing the numbers. Only I didn't. I continued to see them. All the time and 119.

Well today on my facebook I found an article on a firefighter tragically killed in a fire yesterday, July 5, I Wasn't going to read the artical but I was drawn to it, the eyes of Lt. Gordon Ambelas kept staring at me as if telling me I needed to read the artical. It was very sad and I started to cry, not only because of Lt. Ambelas tragic death but because he was killed on the 19th floor of the building, I kept reading and I also found out one of the Ladders he belonged to was 119. I started crying even more.

A few months back you may recall that I had a dream and in the dream I was being read John 15:13 in a very, very loud male voice and after He finished reading it I was shown the number 119. John 15:13 is a prayer used by firefighters.

I reread the artical more closely and I couldn't stop crying, tears were running down my faceand I was in a lot of pain as if I had known Lt. Ambelas. I feel as if I did. And his eyes, the way they were staring at mefrom his phtograph. Wow.

I'm still shaking after all this. Numb. Staill confused why me. Why am I shown this about this firefighter in Brooklyn, NY? Yes I lived in Brooklyn at one time years ago. Lt. Ambelas was from Staten Island, NY.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne