View Single Post
Old 23-10-2016, 06:32 AM
Newbie ;)

I am a scorpio myself, and truly I think the biggest difficulty with us is the constant need to uncover deeper truths and have understanding of everything. I know that i always aim to discover everything's true nature, and once i do, i don't let it be known, and i think thats where a lot of secretiveness and mystery comes along in the scorpio. We are also very controlling, not in a demanding and intentional way, but more so a way that reflects our obsessive nature. We always have to be aware of every situation with our probing minds, and when we are out of control we feel highly threatened, as being in control is what gives us our sense of safety. And as i mentioned previously, we can be quite possessive but we mean well, as i know i am personally a super over protective friend, but it is in my nature and feel as though its my duty to protect those close to me.

One of my best friends is a scorpio, and we have both admitted we have an otherworldly connection as our relationship is so deep and passionate.