View Single Post
Old 26-05-2014, 01:04 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Hi Lilyth. Here's what happened: Touched has had to defend and explain and re-explain every other comment he's made for several pages now. You were one of the individuals who - IMO and from what I read anyway - misinterpreted something he wrote. You also added an element into your argument that he never once mentioned or touched upon, that being this idea of ascension. It would be a bit like me saying that driving a motor vehicle is bad for the environment, and then having someone interpret that as suggesting people shouldn't travel and take vacations. Go back, carefully re-read the conversations you've had with Touched, and I'm sure you'll see what I mean.

This is wonderful advice...that I follow (personally) any time I find myself in a back and forth exchange--or perceive that I have upset someone.

I need to review and find out if there was some misunderstanding and take personal responsibility for my part in the misunderstanding--because I know and accept the fact that I am prone to make mistakes.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra