View Single Post
Old 31-05-2018, 02:50 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Mind Games Do Not Suit YOu Gem

Quote:
Gem---but you said "Stuff = Occupied Space" a few posts ago.

Sorry I made a mental error.

Quote:
You made contradictory statements. Do you see that?

YEah mental error. Brain is not perfect organism.

And the rest of post was stated correctly but you ignore that which was stated correctly. An intuitive person who has been following my thoughts on this pathway of thought see the error.

You do not because you lack intuitive and telepathic abilities in these regards specifically.

Quote:
So space that is occupied by stuff is occupied space. That's a paraphrase, but Where's the logic?

Gem if you cannot grasp stuff = occupied space, even after you agreed with me, then your have mental repeated same mental errors --not likely-- or your just playing mind games now.

Tell me how grabage/trash does not occupy space? Your playing irrational, illogical mind-games. Dont have time for such non-sense.

Quote:
But you just said "stuff { junk, dogs, cars, ice cream, shoes, bed, hula hoop etc } do not equal occupied space"

Or get over it Gem. Please try have some intellectual and moral integrity in this regards., Mind games do not suit you and is sign of weak individual who has nothing of relevant sinificance to say Sad.

I expect better from you. Please get your head back on track and leave mind-games for the immature children around here.

Quote:
So stuff occupies space or IOW occupied space. Semantics, sure, but not logic.

You know what I believe go your head out of toilet and back on intellectual integrity track. Or not. Your choice but I dont have time for mind games.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman