View Single Post
Old 27-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
The planet is going through a transition phase and has been for many years. It has been quite some time we have had these purging new energies. It's said they come in waves. Nothing new but the process is accelerating and more people are awakening and there is more potential to make positive change if an individual is willing to because of the light that is present.
How long will it take, how it will happen and what exactly it will lead to i have no idea, and is there really anybody on this planet who knows ? Many are talking about a shift into a higher frequency planet.
Yes, I've heard and read about these things for years. 2012 was supposed to be a great turning point, a revolution of sorts. In the meantime the world hasn't gotten better. In the short term there's more development and gratification but it comes at a cost (declining state of the environment and a decline in biodiversity). There is also a decline of human rights across the world. If there's a transition at all happening it's moving towards a darker age. People have more freedom and time to spend on their spirituality but our little experiences inside ourselves and our rooms and special places tell us nothing about the state of the world. I believe many spiritual folks live in a bubble..