View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Malathion

Tibetan Tektite.

Hello.

I've recently gotten into collecting crystals, minerals, and gem-stones for their metaphysical properties. I've read quite a bit about Moldavite on this forum and elsewhere on the Internet. I know that it is a Tektite with a high vibration that is overwhelming. Unfortunately, due to an insufficient budget Instead of buying a nice chunk of Moldavite I was forced to purchase an alternative to Moldavite known as Tibetan Tektite.

The owner of the Crystal store told me that it also has a high vibration like Moldavite as well as similar properties. It's an elongated black piece pitted with little holes; instead of translucent green like Moldavite. I have found little-to-no information about Tibetan Tektite, it's metaphysical properties, or it's likeness to Moldavite on the Internet.

I was wondering if anyone could share any information regarding Tibetan Tektite and it's metaphysical properties? I'm hoping that I didn't get duped by purchasing a piece of Tibetan Tektite instead of shelling out for some Moldavite.

Cheers,
- Malathion.