View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Heavenslight

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I did try to force things to happen and I also believe that if I force them it just doesn't happen so I guess I'll have to try to let go and just let things happen when the time is right.

It's just that I felt excited that whenever I went to bed or wake up and AP, I would have somebody to talk to. I wish they could have just told me that they wouldn't talk with me anymore then I would understand. I find it weird that before I lost connection with them and I ask for angels they would appear 4 or 5 at the same time and now none shows up.

Could they really have all agreed to ignore me all of a sudden?

Also when I ask for guidance from guides or angels while AP I hear no voices anymore but I feel some kind of pressure in both my ears, like if I were to have a heart in my ears that would keep pumping.

What could that be?

AP is the only way I could speak directly to them, while if I meditate I don't get straight answers or most of the time not an answer at all and my mind could just be playing games with me.

Very rarely my grandma (who passed away) communicates with me either through my dreams or speaks to me right before I wake up from sleep so I can't really say that no one wants to talk to me. She even gave me advice the day I had an exam and thanks to her advice I managed to pass it, which was pretty cool.