View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:59 AM
konohana

This is actually the transition Im facing now. For a couple of months when I first began in my search for Self, the experiences and contact from my guides were numerous and recurring. However, I began exhausting and pushing myself with meditation and studies so much that I also hit a wall. (I was so ungrounded from all the strenuous practice that Id find myself disconnecting from my body and astral projecting unconsciously, seeing distorted visions and picking up on astral clutter around me)

During this phase, my main guide spoke clearly to me about a magnetic analogy which really illustrated my current frustrations with spirituality. He explained that in forcing things to happen, I would only be met by equal resistance, just like two magnets being pushed forcibly together. But if I let go, things would come naturally together. Also like two opposing magnets. Since then it has been the last I have heard or felt from him, but as I mature in my spiritual outlook Ive truly come to understand what he meant. Also, the first couple of weeks he told me that, I disregarded his message and continued 'pushing', grasping at anything I could. In the middle of an attempted astral projection, I could not fully leave my body (although I was straining hard to) and a soft female voice spoke to me, basically re-iterating exactly what my guide had said except in a language that was akin to something out of Lord of the Rings and rhymed in verses. Sorry I cant transcribe her version :(

Im still trying to integrate what theyve taught me about letting things happen when the time is right, but I feel alot better now that I see the value in taking things day by day and focusing on the present moment. Like lil, experience also shows me that feeling with the heart opposed to understanding with the mind is integral to true encompassing.

Good luck!