View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 06:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Wanting to Learn More about Being an Empath

I'm not exactly great at keeping all my thoughts together, usually it's a jumbled mess, so bare with me.

I can feel other peoples energies, feelings, physical pain. I try to block it out, but sometimes it gets so bad that when I leave a store I have to nap. I get so drained and tired. It's like a blast, an onslaught. It makes my joints hurt, my body hurt from all the energy and feelings I feel. I can be sitting somewhere and want to weep because someone near me is projecting those feelings. It's the worst in crowds. I will not go to concerts. I can feel the energy scratching at my skin. I want to scrub myself to get it off. I feel what others are around me feeling. I have fallen asleep at concerts because it drains me that quickly.
I can look at someone and see beneath their mask. To where their feelings lie. Its ugly sometimes. I dont like those times. I usually dont look others in the eyes because it see.s to amplify it. I try to block most of this out but sometimes I get tired of fighting it and just let it happen.
I'm at a lost as to what to do or even where to learn more about it.