View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

I chuckle at the secret psycho, in high school when I was in powder puff (girls football) my team t shirt said "psycho smith". Smith is not my real last name, but ya know forum security.The list where I copied all the famous Capricrons had a nice list of Cappy murderers LOL. I won't further comment as I do not wish to self criminalize myself :P

Most Capricorns I have met are lone wolfs and like to keep to them self. I think I am a bit more high energy and free spirit in nature, somewhere in there I have both Libra and Cancer in my chart, those things never make sense to me and I forget quickly anyways, lol

A "know it all" Pffff, have you seen all my responses out on the forum

@Silver, oh hey there, didnt know you were a Capricorn, a little quiet there.. ;) I have a picture of Bradly Cooper in my head with red heart smilies all over He's got beautiful sparkly eyes O_O

There should be a post about what sign you love working with the most lol. I can write an essay about this sign, I love this sign very much. They are the builders of the zodiac and restore harmony. For a bull who likes peace, this sign is a great fit and provides amazing growth.
The capricorn men and woman I have I met are very focused.One capricorn lady I know and she is loving, good and stylish. she runs a business of her own and has a family too. They are more work oriented. Unlike the slow moving bull lol, I think they can focus and work hard. Bulls can work hard too, but they will need their rest.
Like I read about capricorns, that in every group there tends to be one cappy whom everyone relies on
Someone very important in my life is one.
Most of important lessons and growth came in my life through a capricorn only
The secret psycho thing sounds about true, all in good humor though.
I got book of sun signs and they wrote this quote about Capricorns by Swami Yogananda ( who was a capricorn too ) at the end of the chapter.

" When we go to a tragic motion picture and see death and uffering on screen, we may leave saying " What a fine picture" why then can we not say as much of this motion picture of life ? "
For truth is we are only shadow players on screen of life. We are immortals sent here on earth to act our roles and then depart. We should not take the play seriously. Whatever picture is showing we should not let it distrub our minds. Let us just say " This is a good picture. I am learning much from this experience. "
If you can face life with this attitude you shall see the life of eternal bliss dancing through all life experiences "
-Paramhansa Yogananda