Thread: No God
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2019, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ...

Quote:
Gem--In the self observation one is witness to the mind

ergo ......'I vow to perceive it'.... via the via nervous systems accessing of metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.
Quote:
and all that it does.

Four aspects of humans other animals do not do;

1} harvest information,

2} sort the info into catagories,

3} winnow out discovers of patterns and principles,

4} apply those patterns and principles in support of family, community, ecological environment that sustains us and integrity of Universe.

Paraphrasing B Fuller with those four.

Quote:
IOW, you know just what you do.

And for most part, learn from the experience

Quote:
It is utterly inexplicable and there is no reason why it is.

The reasons/purpose for existence of Universe, humans etc is applied only by humans, and again, via nervous system and its resultant access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts.

Quote:
It just is.

My teacher once said, no, not even just is, only IS.

My modification of IS, is as follows via some partial parahrasing B Fuller again;

1} IS is modification/modulation of angle { /\ } and frequency { /\/\/ },

2} IS is ..."interefering and non-interfering patterns operating in pure principle"..B Fuller,

3} IS exists as;

.....1} macro-infinite non-occupied space, that, embraces/surrounds the following,

.....2} occupied space,

.......3}and that leads to a resultant access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept, and that has resulted in my The Cosmic Trinity.

123, ABC, thats how easy Universe can be...sung to M Jackson song.

........Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.....

Breath is more important than meditationergo hatha yoga teaches to focus on our breath or, the breathing process of IN-spiration and EX{out}-spiration.

Convergently IN-spiring leads to expansion filling lungs and expanding chest,

Divergent OUT-spiring leads to contraction of lungs and contraction of chest.

All pushing-OUT-ward phenomena of Universe, are a resulatant of pulling-IN-ward phenomena.

According to Fuller, teh closet we will ever come to knowing God, is the equanimity of the 24 chords balancing act with the 24 radii of the Vector Equlibrium{ VE }, as presented via construction of VE via four hexagonal planes, that in turn, have have both positive and negative angles ergo complex angular set as a complex wave pattern.

Here is LINK to those four hexagonal constructions

This positive and negative curvature is also found in a torus. The horizontal bisection of a torus looks like this ( )( )

To know God, or,

There is no God? That is the question, no?

" G " od/" U " niverse is the simplified Cosmic Trinity.

G-o-d/Uni-V-erse is a subset of the Cosmic Trinity

So some say, oh that kind of stuff requires to much conceptualizing and not enough experiencing, or mediating or sitting quietly { Zazen } or whatever else, that avoids thinking conceptually.

Too much struggling? To much effort? To much striving?

So I would ask you { Gem }, is there any buddhist teachings regarding ..to struggle...ex to struggle to find the 4-four-fold or 8-fold or how many ever folds of pathways to nirvana, blliss or whatever buddhism may struggle with?

I recall and ole saying, ..no pain, no gain....

I also recall once reading someone who stated that the one thing all good spiritual teachers had in common was that they all sweated every day.

And that leads me to think about our ex president, Jimmy Carter, who at 93, took a bad fall this week, bruised around his eye, got 23 stitches, then got out of bed and went to Nashville TN to help build homes for those less fortunate than himself, via his Habitat For Humanity foundation.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman