Thread: Channelling
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I guess so, though it is hard for me to tell how my experience compares to yours, because it is all very subjective. I usually experience intense dreams that contain hard lessons I need to learn about myself. Bliss and silence comes with meditation, when I reach a state of Samadhi. That is pure bliss and Joy yes, but it cannot be maintained for long. Saints and Holy men have the ability to maintain it on a permanent basis, I can only stay in Samadhi for a couple of hours at most, and it requires intense preparation and concentration, not to mention a lot of energy.

There are many tests on the Spiritual path, it would seem. You have to prove yourself worthy, mostly to your own higher self, as well as any spirit guides you may have, or deities you are connected to.

I really can’t say what your spiritual experiences are, those are highly personal and unique. In my case, there is tension and hard realisations first, as well as a reliving of memories that teach me about myself. Once I’ve learned to accept my failings and absorb the lessons I have to learn with each mistake (past, present and future), it feels as if a tension is released from my body. Then there is a feeling of liberation and relief. Energy then flows in my body freely again (a Karmic block was released) and I experience waves of subsequently ever more powerful energy, bliss, joy, love and wisdom. I also feel connected to a higher power, whoever that might be. These days it’s mostly Lord Shiva, previously it was her female counterpart, Shakti.

its totally possible to become stuck in the bliss and silence. i personally haven't had a break from it in over ten years. a guru i used to meditate with has been in it non stop longer than that. he offers weekly meditations via the internet every wednesday i think. His name is David Spero and can be found by a google search.

going from the coming and going to it becoming always is part of the process based on my experince. if you can maintain it for a couple hours that is closer to becoming always than from it just starting to me. perhap spending some meditations with spero or others that far along could bring you to it being always pretty quick.

or if your like me. enough of those dreams and such will clear enough away to get you there. for me it was more about that.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4