View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Master
Hello,

That is kind of a big subject. Most of us are conditioned to think in terms of physical relationships. We do have a soul family which includes everyone. Since that term does not play well we have one which does called soul groups. A soul being can belong to any number of soul groups. One group in particular is very special and that is our over soul group. It is within this group that the twin flame being can be found. My understanding on this is a bit more complex that most of us would like to consider. The incarnated personality we call a person has a unique eternal energy signature. This soul personality has bonds with soul aspects closely related to it. The twin flame being one of those bonds.

Now through out eternity we have all had many involvements with other soul personalities. We have done this in dimensions of reality which were both physical and non-physical. Because our energy signature is unique, we can recognize some one we have experienced a love bond with even when there is no clear appreciation for how this bond was formed. That flash in the eyes which represents a recognition of some kind is very common in my view. We incarnate into physical reality with the intent to be helped and supported by loved ones. We also involve our self being of service to others in ways which define love quite differently than we see love in human terms. All of us carry a divine intent to be supportive towards various beings/soul personalities which can never be described as a human relationship. Every step parent will find them self in one of those roles. There are no accidents. What I can say is that the greater the challenges a child has intended, the more it will require assistance and guidance.

In my view, star children require love and support for their journey. I am also convinced every human is a star child even though we do not see each other this way. Humanity on earth is about 200,000 years old. Compare that to an eternity of human life expressions in our galaxy, our current universe, and the countless other universes of experience we have had. The term star child can be applied to any person and be 100% accurate.

Now some of our children these days are very different. That is another subject entirely. I can see where raising this child would have its own set of priorities. What I can say about that very briefly is that the (step)parents they choose to guide them in life were chosen very carefully. In your case I would say more than very carefully.

I do hope that adds some clarity for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/