View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 12:55 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmess
People say "what you believe will manifest" but why does the opposite always seem to manifest instead? How can you be sure? Every time I believe or want to give power to the positive yet remain aware of risks when an opportunity presents itself, the negative manifests instead? Am I not focusing hard enough? Does law of attraction require blind belief? Is spirituality similar brainwash to religion when it comes to believing in anything - because it really starts feeling like it. Does it require you pull lies over your truth or bend the way you really see things, so you can start believing the good stuff will happen? Or do I have to be more willful and persistent with manifesting my own truth? Can't the universe even mirror enough, so I could actually see where I'm going wrong instead of having to ask out loud and therefore compromise the manifestation to more dirt and lies, which are a risk?

Hi Soulmess, let me give you an example that happened to me when I first started using the LOA.

After I married and moved into my husband’s home, we slowly started renovating things to make it our home. The one thing I hated about the home was the linoleum in the kitchen, as I prefer a tiled floor in a kitchen. The problem was that his daughter and husband had put in the linoleum two years previously and she resented that we were changing things to the home. She told my husband no, that she did not want him removing the linoleum. He acquiesced, out of love.

So I put my faith in the LOA AND EVERY TIME I WALKED INTO THE KITCHEN, I said out loud “I love my new tiled kitchen floor!” In my mind, I had even picked out the color of the tile.

I didn’t know how I was going to get around the daughter’s objection, but I forced myself to focus ONLY on my vision of the kitchen. Three weeks after affirming my tiled floor, for some reason the linoleum started bubbling up near the fridge. Finally, after it was clear something was wrong with the floor, my husband investigated and discovered that the water line to our ice maker in the fridge had broken and water had seeped under the linoleum and warped it extensively!!!

We had to rip out the linoleum...and I got my new tiled floor! The daughter, I’m sure, thought I messed with the fridge, but I didn’t. I just put faith in the LOA that I had my new tiled floor. And it was as beautiful as I had imagined it would be!!

Focusing your beliefs/thoughts/feelings to the point of tunnel vision on something will greatly help you attract it. Best wishes!!!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella