View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
Baile, thank you for your reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
the only thing I want to know, and that is what is happening to me and why. Why do I feel conection to that specific person and why I am mourning that person like it was someone very close to me. I have no reason for that. I feel a presence of that person. Not in a bad way, thou.
There are a few spiritual ideas you can investigate. One belief is that we have soul families. The idea is that at any time, we have soul family members who are here on earth at the same time we are here. And we have soul family members who are in spirit, watching over and even contacting us. And it could be this person you speak of, is and was a close soul family member whom you had a strong psychic and karmic connection with, even though you never physically met them.

People use different names for these things, so it's helpful to stay open to exploring all possible explanations and interpretations. For example, soul mate and true flame for soul family members here in the physical. And angels, higher self, and "hearing God speak" with regards to soul family members in the spirit plane.

It might be helpful for you to explore esoteric teachings about the eternal soul, karma and reincarnation. All of these can/do play into the events we experience in the physical plane. Karma, and karmic connections with other souls, is a neutral thing, it is not bad. So it's much like the feeling you have for this person. It is something you sense that is going on in your life, but you're unable to explain it. The first step to understanding it, is to not fear it. So you're already there and on your way, that's good.