View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Master

I did commit suicide in my last life and I'm here to tell ya I was harder on myself for having done so then anyone else could have been (and no one judged me for my decision to end my life).

The main reason is to get to an age of consent to know what one is doing to make the decision to commit suicide. All those years growing up, lost. All those years in preparation of learning what lessons I came here to learn to end it by suicide. That only means I have to start all over again. That's the frustrating part and why I was hard on myself.

To invest and then rip the bag open and let all contents pour out onto the dirt.

There are reasons for committing suicide. Some are done out of immaturity and some are for good reason.

For all we know Anthony might have been diagnosed with a fatal disease. Or he might have just been 'done'.

He was a maverick and and free thinker.

In the case of this lifetime, (before I was born and planning out my lifetime) I piled on a bunch of bad stuff in my early childhood. At one point I was set to commit suicide by jumping out a second story window when I was about 5 years old. My guide was there and we talked at length about it. I was told if I did (jump) it would be okay. But he asked me to listen to him as he described what my life would be like if I continued with this incarnation.

As you can tell, I decided to continue with this lifetime and I am so very grateful that I did. Because I came, I experienced, I learned, I healed and I made it through what I came here to learn. If not for those bad experiences in my life I would not be the person I am today.