View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I haven't read all of what you wrote, but one thing especially jumped out at me that our spirit guides (and helpers?) aren't around us 24/7 and things can happen in a negative way. That was confirmation to me when, many, many years ago, I about to do something drastic and a (?) guide spoke with me telepathically and said he couldn't get there in time but could talk to me in my mind. He described a star and told me to find it in the heavens. When I located it he said he was behind that star at that time.

We had quite a conversation that night. So yeah, I don't agree with everything you believe but a lot of it makes a lot of sense.

Welcome back. I hope all is well with you.

That is right. It is only your doorkeeper/gatekeeper that resides with you permanently, as that is their function as part of the life review process. Though they do not interfere as their role is to be your witness.

As is now understood, spirit guides are themselves working on their own aspirations. After all, they have personalities and desires like everyone else. You would also not be the only soul they will be interested in at any given time. They will only be able to perceive immediate danger to you if they are observing your actual proximity. Doing other work and interacting with other beings involves changing their modes of perception and altering their vibration. Doing this may tune them out of your physical reality, but never out of complete communication.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸