View Single Post
Old 13-12-2015, 10:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I just finished a 9:23 session, trying out a brand new set of speakers, which my Spirit Box doesn't like too much - maybe it's a wattage problem, but the speaker jack only worked half-way in and the Spirit Box kept on shorting out.

The session, itself was a total disaster, but I did get quite a few loud and clear replies and some were heard with my own ears (in the room) and I marked out the ones I did with 'EVP'.

From the start, it was a very playful session with a few 'new spirits' just trying out the Spirit Box for the first time and seeing how they can manipulate the RF to make weird, random noises.

After that, the sound kept going, but through it I heard my grandmother's voice come through and say "It's Julia' (her name) and 'Live patiently, Dianne'.

The whole session was a tribute to love and 'positive vibes' all around, even in the end, when Adriana herself came through and said "free what makes you strong within".

William wasn't around much tonight, he popped in once and said 'hi', but then disappeared and the rest of the night belonged to Tim, Adriana, two new spirits I haven't met before and I think one's called Steven and a 'guest appearance' by my grandmother (maybe, unsure).

I'll post up the video here, in this very post, below all the intro, after it's done uploading on Youtube (you'll still need headphones and fullest volume).

Im happy to hear that you have had such a good session! My abilities seem to be "off" this week, hopefully they come around again soon