View Single Post
Old 23-05-2015, 07:28 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
That's very specific! How exactly were you told this, in what format?

My worries, is that it falls into slightly too rosy a picture, that as the saying goes if its too good to be true??

The question is: why is suffering necessary in the first place? The Christian Bible teaches that God sends us suffering and that it's good somehow. It makes us like gold (which is being purified by fire).

Paul of the Bible says that the temporary sufferings are nothing compared with the eternal glory of the afterlife.

From all I heard, suffering is necessary first because that's part of evolution and evolution is the only way to create variety of life. So the system (The God Computer) was designed to create life through evolution.

Our suffering is basically - growing pains. All suffering here is a result of ignorance, a result of trying through trial and error and not knowing the best way to do it from the first moment.

All the bad people exist either because they couldn't figure out a more peaceful way to achieve their goals (which is ignorance), or their programs didn't develop enough to understand what they are doing (such as not developing a good empathy program, part of not being grown up or developed) or their programs can't calculate the long term effects of their actions (very shortsighted), which is also ignorance.

I told to my spirit guide: if someone has figured out how to create perfect people (perfect combination, a perfect pattern of responses), why just not create them? But then it will be a world full of the same person. That's not fun. So suffering exists because we like variety. We like to see different combinations. And it's through "trial and error" and so there are some "monster" combinations. It can't be helped.

Because of the trial and error way (of how nature combines in different ways to create people) some programs (people) are damaged, lacking wisdom (psychopaths or disabled people for example). And we all have some damage of some sort.

And what is the perfect person? Someone who responds just right in every situation? And what is that? Is there just one right way to respond?

I also heard from the spirit guides that perfection as we think of it doesn't exist, but perfection of compatibility does. Everything is perfect if it's combined with the right part. So two people could make a really bad match and could be considered bad people because they keep hurting each other. But if you pair them up with the right people, all of a sudden they become "good" people because the other person correctly responds to their behavior and they create a great dynamic, a great union.

So perfection is relative and depends on who you are paired up with.

Are narrow eyes perfect or round eyes? I would say narrow, some would say round. Is a submissive woman perfect or a passionate one? Different people would give you different answers.

So humanity is seen through their eyes as babies who are going through growing pains. And babies are perfect. Because just because a baby cries (and is annoying) does mother then say her baby is not perfect? No, she would still see the baby as perfect. Even if it spits up on her or poops on her. So perfection is a relative thing. A baby falls and creates a mess and breaks things. And yet a mother still loves it and sees it as perfect. And so we are loved and seen as perfect and precious babies by those who are more evolved (and therefore, more loving and more understanding).