View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Very nice video of orbs and spirit activity. I see these with my naked eyes and occasionally they bug me, like flying directly into the laptop monitor as I type or dancing all over the keyboard and so I shoo them away like pesky mosquitoes... then they hover above me or make a bee-line into my wardrobe mirror or through the wall...I have the feeling like they are some sort of concentrated EMF energy balls or such as I don't feel any real 'intelligence' attached to them...often, I need to selectively ignore them because I always swim through a haze of it and they can be very distracting...especially when I try to go to sleep at night and they hover over my eyes and I'm like "pee off...okay?"
Have you ever noticed how they are looking at you? If so, that is because they are! They are the eyes of the Holy Spirit. And God, Jesus, the higher angels and saints in heaven, and the higher demons in hell see us through those eyes.

Here's more info. if interested: https://christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com /2017/11/23/a-christian-biblical-study-of-the-holy-spirit-spiritual-orbs/