View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Show officially started a few days ago and I have already spent this year about the same amount that I did last year and there is 20 more days of shows.
THe people from my shop said the same thing in the blog from yesterday: they've bought much more than before, so also lots of work to arrange shipment home.
They handpick almost all the crystals they take home when there's a lot of variety in energy/quality. She said some buyers just buy a complete barrel(s), they don't as they'd then also end up with the not so great ones.
They help sellers unpack -with permission of course- and while doing that they choose the crystals they want.
I think that's why they went over before the shows opened officially. Plus, they had agreed to meet up with a number of sellers.

Even though they apparently bought more than before, I still have not seen anything that makes me want to go to their shop. That's a first.
They still have a few days I believe before they go home so it might still happen.
I secretly hope not as I haven't got transportation, haha. So it'd be torture to be drawn to something and not being able to go get it.