Thread: Wake Up
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2019, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimancheMars
To wake up is to remember ourselves. That is to remember what we are, who we are and where we are from.
I have always known who I am. I am mentioned 3 times in the Bible.
Oddly enough, no one has claimed those Biblical characters were not me.

My first appearance in the Bible - a miracle occurred. I was the one
in which the miracle occurred through. The event is recorded in Numbers 22:21-38.

My second appearance was when Mary was about to give birth of Jesus. I provided the transportation
and when Joseph sought out somebody to help deliver Jesus, I was present when Jesus was born.

My third appearance was when Jesus arrived in Jerusalem. People claim the local people of that time
were throwing down palm branches for Jesus but in reality it was for me: I was a small guy. Matthew 21:5
speaks of how I helped fulfill prophecy and verses 6-7 speaks of how the people reacted to me.

An ancient Roman novel was written about me. Actually, it was me in a past life, who wrote the book. It is the only novel written in Latin to survive in its entirety. The novel, which is part of my autobiography is called Metamorphoses. My name back then was Lucius or more formally, Lucius Apuleius Madaurensis.

PEACE

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜