View Single Post
Old 23-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Cosmic--

Wonderful story. I've been feeling a weird kind of ..um, closeness to the foliage, trees around our deck (and the 150 tomato plants I started!). In fact, I feel like if I don't open the doors to out there at night, I don't feel as refreshed in the morning. I just feel like there are some kind of energized particles that come in from there. (!)

And you're right--they love us whether or not we love them back. In fact, support is all around us and only when we allow the emotion, do we feel it. The LOA (Law of Attraction) people like Abraham-Hicks keep talking about the fact that at the moment we "wish" for something, the request is registered, thrown into our "vortex" and Source gets it ready to go. Then all we have to do is allow it to happen. Sounds easy, right?

IsleWalker - Lora

Makes perfect sense. A long time ago, I read somewhere that it's good to go for a walk during the night as there are negative ions we can benefit from, being released during the night. Maybe this has something to do with it! Either way, sounds like you have a beautiful bond with nature.