View Single Post
Old 15-02-2016, 08:08 AM
Newbie ;)

A bit of confusion

Hello there
Ok, I don't really know where to start. I recently discovered about indigo children, never heard before since now. It's all happened by chance. Since years and years I used to find everywhere the number 23, especially in events or important situation for me. Everyone used to say to me that I overreact and I pay too much attention to it, but is not. This happened again a couple of days ago and I started again doing some research about the meaning of this number. For the first time I've read about "angel numbers", and then everything brought me to read about indigo children. Now I'm quite confused. A lot of aspects about indigo i've read, I can say that seems to be a description of myself. I'm not that kind of spiritual person, I mean I'm pretty skeptical, never been close to this world actually. But at the same time I'm curious, and I want to know more. I was wondering if the number 23 somehow is connected about all this story or somehow is related. I know it can sound a mess, but is pretty much how I feel now. I'd like to know if there is someone to talk with, understand more and have everything more clearly. Drop me a message in case.
Thanks in advance to everyone
Cheers
Marco