View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Oh I was googling that myself earlier yesterday. I am guessing you cleanse it the same as any other stone that can be washed in water. It said the most optimal way of charging Moldavite is leaving it outside on the night of a meteor shower. It said this gives it the strongest charge possible but you can use a normal method of leaving it in the Sun or in the Moon I imagine as well. I would love to hear if any others know other ways of cleansing, charging, or even working with their Moldavite as I have become a Moldavite fanatic with in the last month or two. I own about 80 grams of Moldavite at this point and keep buying more and more. I haven't received my 31.7 gram drop yet or my first Besednice 6.8 gram hedgehog yet and I am already looking for my next purchase=P

Anyways though Moldavite lovers fear not if you missed the prominent Perseid shower like I did the Draconid one is on October 9th late evening, and the Oriond pre-dawn on October 21st-22nd. I know I'll be charging all of my Moldavite on one of these!

Thanks Astral Explorer! I've seen these methods also did you find them by using google or in a book? I know there has to be other with opinions on this. Come on people feel free to comment!