View Single Post
Old 27-03-2006, 09:38 PM
starlite

hi princess, i hope you don't mind me butting in on this thread. i have seen a transfiguration (with my friend, Silver Swan) at a local spiritualist church. I thought it was an amazing and beautiful experience. I didn't think that it was scary at all; it was just further comfort that spirit is truely around us at all times.
However, like Silver Swan mentioned, the two ladies that sat in front of us told us that they hadn't really seen any changes in the medium's face all through the hour long session. When i came home, i was telling my partner and 15 year old step-daughter about the evening and i mentioned what these two women had said. So obviously, the two of them being sceptical to the whole world of spirit, they just said to me, 'So you just see what you want to see!' This made me doubt whether anything had really happened at the church that night and it was all in my imagination. But, honestly, i didn't doubt what i had seen when i really thought about it. I just think that you really have to believe in it to see it.

If i was you, i'd seek out that woman in your area who does that kind of thing and go and see what you think.

Also, in relation to you earlier mention of your cousin and friend, i believe loved ones will try to make contact with those that seek them out and are happy that people left on earth understand that life is eternal.

Anyway, hope the church is open again soon - i agree with Silver Swan and Sue, a development circle is good.

Love and light, Starlite x