View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 02:05 AM
Octy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
Hmm, I am not so sure, that physical attraction is not important. Our bodies are very spiritual and register everything, that goes on all levels -emotional, spiritual and, of course, physical. I believe, there is a reason, why we are attracted physically to certain people and not the others -and that has nothing to do with beauty standards..
You could try Focusing exercise, and see, if you can get answers from your body directly.
Maybe you could be good friends with him instead of partners?

I found this interesting. Also Lakshmi's response regarding energy.
I have been drawn to someone's energy and been physically attracted to someone who was outside of the square box - in more ways than one. I have not been physically attracted to any other being on the same level. Not even my soul mate in the same manner. Although I have gone beyond appearances with my SM, with that said, I'm still 'in love' with him (even though every cell of my body was attracted to this other person) - and I'm not talking about 'affair' material. I'm talking about something that is completely off the scales.

So yes, you can be attracted to someone that you wouldn't ordinarily class as attractive.