View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
You are defiantly mistaken, and do not know what an indigo is. I will have you know I have been told my respectable mediums that I am an Indigo and a Lightworker - that these people have not done anything for profit about the topic. These people are genuinely amazing people and full of light.

More or less Indigos began in this world "officially" in the mid-late 80s - this is what I am told, I am 24, and indigo adult and there is others about my age and younger.

We are all Gods children, but some of us (the Indigos, Star and Crystals) are different and I am sure it all connects with our past lives, and our spirituality in this world. Everyone can be spiritual, yes if they learn, but for us Indigos we pretty much have no choice to be spiritual or not.

Like I said before, I am an Indigo and a Lightworker - who is a teaching/healing earth angel. These terms are used by Archangel Raphael to describe me, who is currently overseeing me at the moment.
Yes I do know what an Indigo is. It's a funky new age title invented by some author from his/her own head. And of course it's interesting, and it caught on.
The respected mediums you mention have read/heard about it from Earthly sources. The terminology and distinctions are present in their minds, and it's somehow a pleasing idea. They like to share it.
I mean no offence to them! BUT to label anybody as Indigo, Star Child, Rainbow etc etc is sadly confining, segregating and very misguided.

For many years I have observed how the spiritualist movement has tried desperately to convince people that we are all capable of these 'spiritual abilities'. That clairvoyance, healing etc etc etc are NOT for 'special people', but are Human traits that can be tapped into by ALL.

Then somebody writes a book about 'Special Special people', and the freak show is back in town.

Really? Do you think that if those mediums called you a Rainbow Child instead of an Indigo, that you'd be doing anything different today?
If you are told that you are NOT an indigo, would you suddenly quit your light-work?

Quote:
We are all Gods children, but
There is NO 'but' after that statement!