View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 08:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
There is no hell except the one your mind can make.

Well it's following the hell the minds of human kind makes, as we have free will in accordance with our available awareness. Willfully following the lower animal natures and worse. That word "mind" can be referring to two things, me or my subconscious thinking that bubbles up to my conscious awareness and all of that. Something I am ( I am divine love ) verses something I have created by identifying with negative energies, negative emotions and thoughts.

But yes whether we experience hell or not, is up to us. But then we may be karmically destined to hell like experiences here on earth. But we are talking about the afterlife hell.

In the afterlife, yes there is a "hell" where souls go that are messed up. But we are wholly responsible for being there. No "God" or "Devil" made such a place to punish. It exists's because some souls are trapped willingly (ignorance) in negative dark energies. They are full of hate, anger, ignorance, pride and on and on. Well they are not full of these things actually, they are deeply identified and attached to these things, these energies. Their experience is horrible and dark. One experiences their own created hate and fear.

Higher souls reach out to these souls trapped in their own hell and hopefully most eventually can get free and begin to see the light within us all. If not, these souls are erased of all personal identity and start over. Soul energy cannot be destroyed, but all personal identity can be cleared out of it.

None of this has anything to do with religious beliefs so being an atheist or believer in a God or religion has nothing to do with it. It's about how we behave, what we do, how we treat others and ourselves. If we willfully create pain and suffering in others. If we choose to identify with hate and anger in our lives. Anger in the sense of hate, some anger is ok and expected, normal. But just generally being a mean self-centered person, hating and harming others for entertainment, nurturing and dwelling in those energies, like a warm blanket, yea good luck where that leads!

But we get a lot of chances to be good. Karma and many incarnations. A soul that ends up in "hell" is severely messed up. I think I've met a few people that I would put close to that category. They are like dark energy wrecking balls. Their dark negative energies affect all around them.