View Single Post
Old 16-03-2018, 04:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
Update I suppose;

I still feel the same way I did two weeks ago, I've ran out of useful and otherwise mature things to say about the subject, but my feelings remain pretty much unchanged. I don't feel any less hate Now than Two weeks ago. If I direct it somewhere, or to something rather then I feel fine. However I literally can't feel any end to it

This may sound crazy, but the form that your suffering is taking, hatred, isn't different from any other form of suffering. The CONTENT is always the same. It's a 'call for love'. It comes from an unmet need and desire for love, truth, and your own divine nature.

Something similar is addictions. Whether you're addicted to smoking, alcohol, or drugs, it's all the same. It's a need for love and truth.

One thing you can do is acknowledge this, and then try to meet the need you're expressing. When you feel anger, just REMIND yourself that you're worthy and innocent (guilty of nothing), and that you ALREADY have the divine nature. That way you'll be meeting the need that your anger is expressing.

When you get angry, try repeating these things to yourself:

- I am worthy of love.

- I am guilty of nothing.

- I am divine.

You might feel much better if you do this whenever you're angry, because you'll be solving the real problem.