View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Master
Nothing has a stronger influence psychologically on their environment and especially on their children than the unlived life of the parent.

That's a quote by Carl Jung, who someone told me once that I was in a past life... so theres my claim to fame!

This came up because I remember it being something I came across a few years ago in relation to a friend who was... I can't really remember, but it would have been some nutty deep stuff that was affecting him and his big old family.

It stuck with me for a while and here it is again, while kitty kat tries to sleep on my lap and I know I'll be goin' to meditate after I've done this and kitty kat will be on the borders of sleep... but kitty kat's deal with change so easy... so why can't humans?

I mean basically that if you lightworker go out and do what you gotta do then the kids know they can do that too whereas if you don't then that's what they learn... maybe it even goes deeper as the noble Carl suggests.

To be, or not to be, that is the question—
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?

That's Shakespeare and I think he was talking about the same thing.

Do we stay and deal with the hurts of our heart not throwing itself to fate or do we get strong and jump... Well sort of, but whatever, it's the type of questions that have always been asked and will keep on being asked.

Imagine one house with a wall down the middle that adults keep to either side of and kids can pass through without difficulty. Each adult says this is my space and I'm goin' to be me in it and the kids learn to deal with it in whichever way is best for each of them... that's, above all, an honest reality of the underlying definitions... and why not?