Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Phil

Color bearings

As new to this just wondering if you are all healers in your own rights, i am a rieki 2, but lost the belief a while back and am trying to get some direction on the spiritual side, something i seem to miss on all accounts..
been to a few mediums over the years and all have said im a healer and will be like them, but though my time here is a relative happy one i feel completely out of sinc with it all.Mind, Body and Soul
i have all the books, done the hypnosis and all that jazz for the answers but seldom find anything but more things to wonder about and a little further away from the Phil i feel i really am..
My mum does violet light healing and has surpassed master in the field of rieki, if i could spell it i would say she is a karoona 2 going for 3... but she is a 1000000% believer all the way..
i read little as it just doesnt make sense at the moment but feel the books will come into there own when the time is right; as time goes by and i get older (32) and more distant from the self..
I am getting more and more fearful of the negatives that it is bringing,because i am so disconnected with myself this is producing anger, under confidence, insucurity and all that jazz.. 85% of the month is ok,so i thank my lucky stars for that but just want to be Phil and not Phil the ego with all that entails good or bad. Any advice!!!!!!!