Thread: Negative Energy
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Experiencer

That negative energy is your lower being, it's manifesting itself in your dreams, it 's awakening, most times they are mostly sleeping.

I had experience nightmares of getting chased by a demon, only to find out later that is was me, my lower being, was awakened.

Instead of me fighting it, or running from it, I learned to forgive it, and love it.
It was telling me that he was awake, and was ready to be saved, or looking for forgiveness.

Your Lower Being, may have awoken prematurely, and trying to look for an escape route, out of where he/she is now. As it is part of your soul, it's trying to take over it. don't feed it fear, as it will get stronger, feed it light, as you are stronger than he/she is.

When you say your prayer say one for your lower being also, say you love it, forgive it, and you have not forgotten about he or she.

Our demons believe it or not are quite lonely down there, in the dark, it's miserable and is looking for forgiveness. If I was part of my soul, that is down there, I would too, try to find an escape route.

I'm sure you will be OK, just give it love & forgiveness, maybe he/she will go back to sleep.