View Single Post
Old 19-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Yes even the so called enlightened still have their identity, that is as the mind body organism that has been conditioned, the only difference is the enlightened know that the ego isn't who they are, so why even bother to rectify it. Of course there will be more so called love expressed but also one could express anger, and at the same time realize that the anger doesn't belong to them. No the enlightened are not do gooders or saints, they are who they are, but at the same time awake. Never judge an enlightened person by how they act, that's your judgment and expectations.

Hi revolver,

I understand as one becomes aware and as one may deepen in awareness this does not negate our human aspects, which include our emotions.

The point I was presenting is that to me there are no enlightened and unenlightened. There are those that may have and do have a deeper awareness and what may be seen as wisdom then another may have, but this does not negate or lower the other or what he/she may bring into this life and mine. I was using love and kindness as examples and can see how this may be taken as implying this is what it is to be enlightened.

I don't see one who may be seen as enlightened as anything supernatural or superhuman. I don't relate to others this way being this or that, just who and the way he/she is being.

When someone brings something to me that furthers my awareness or inspires me, then to me, that person is being enlightening.

To me, it is not categorizing it to be one way or the other, for it is being and being encompasses all, IMO.

Yes can understand the thinking that may lead one to hold onto or believe it is one way or another and the practice one may use to see through this.
Even this can lead into just another way of thinking what it is.

For me and what I have experienced and insight gained seem to just come.
Sometimes get right away, other times it takes a while before it settles.

Thank you for showing me how my words may be interpreted, which shows me perhaps there is more for me to see.