Thread: Star child
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2012, 06:08 PM
AngelaIsis

Hi there,
that is wonderful very wonderful~~~~ the flow is energetic and appreciated....I am a starseed...I have forever have seen both light and dark sides of life..i always thought that i could clean up the negative and turn it ,restore u know? well at a very young age hahahaha oh boy was and its still gets confusing and lonely at times...now i am artist who uses paint and anything really but i used to draw these creatures or beings with larger eyes and they always seemed to be at such peace...and in the mtns...ok im going on and on so my point is , one day years ago i was sitting at my kitchen table and out of now where a star a silver multi dimensional star came to me and said " you are a starseed"
and i drew it ..and after reading about it i was like oh my i wish i had this info when i was younger and not feeling like an outcast you know...so i have had a blue starseed come to me and with it i saw all of the chakras and it was beautiful within him..i like reading your post because it brings me comfort that your sharing this with your children now and allowing them to be free of confusion ....thank you for doing that....<3 <3