View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 01:11 AM
Knower

Its enough for me to know that this connection is something and if shared ideas and found texts resonate and speak with me, great! I aim not to get bogged down in the semantic biological and spiritual “dogma” of twin flames and instead acknowledge the divine energetics within upon meeting SC in my biological and spiritual self and wonder why this, for me, like this, now? What potential energy of infinite possibilities can I open up to?

There are many things which resonate with me maybe because of overlap with my own calling, life path and pursuits. There are many confirming echoes... While the “what is it” question is fun to explore and expound upon I don't ruminate in the minutia. Finding myself more interested in trusting myself, the energy and what/how I integrate and move forward. Messages come as needed it seems and I explore and appreciate. Creating my own myths and living in accordance to my own internally validated code and values based from my heart, personal experience, and understandings.

I think twin flame type of connections are about witnessing, allowing, and loving self (and reflections of self and society of which we are a part). Expanding who we think we know ourselves to be. Spiritual bonds to nudge us along... bringing in self knowledge, awareness, new tools, motivation, and manifesting energy for self actualization and leaning into our greatest potential.

Always electric and magnetic and soul activated... My perceptual senses are tickled and acutely sensitive in ways familiar and unknown all at once. Time and actions as funny as the Donnie Darko movie. Moving in sync as an expanded mysterious whole.

Through some odd years of interacting with SC... the connection has often felt like the clearest reflection of my internal sexual being. Shadows and cobwebs awakened and illuminated. Or even sibling-like... or like my best friend and mate... maybe even imaginary friend... appreciating the ease and flow of it... the growth of it. I feel like the connection can ebb and flow and shapeshift into whatever form my soul needs. Or SC needs... or we both need - simultaneously different and meaningful. Even if I don't know it at the time. I suspect this is what is unfolding now and where I find myself... we bring to us what we need for each step of our self development. It is up to us to choose to honor our internal systems and needs. We are surrounded by potential teachers and students to practice with... one in the same. SC just happens to nail it :-D This is how i like to view it...

What it is not is an opportunity to depend upon another for my well being and to serve as a crutch to limp myself along endlessly into internal stagnation. Or at least it seems to fall apart and diffuse in the tangible if it even gets close to that, IME.

I can find myself crying about it and processing through, laughing and chuckling at the ridiculous absurdity of it, and diving deep into my own journey and what i want for myself in this life regardless. Sometimes all at once!!! Always grateful for the presence I get to share in... to learn how to duet with myself and the universe, with ever more grace, as I wish... hehe.

Last edited by Tortoise Walks : 17-04-2018 at 04:25 AM.