View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 12:22 PM
Guide

Everyone has an attachment style. There are NO EXCEPTIONS. I find it interesting that some people got triggered and try to place my observation of others 'twin flame experience" as my "experience'. Well thats common when others question the blind followers of this twin flame cult religion. all that have anxious attachment style are the "chasers" you can even tell by their constant obsession of the other person and the endless why why why about the other person and "signs". The ones who are avoidant are the "runners". The cowards who avoid the other and give nothing but crumbs to keep them strung along on the backburner.

Even if that other person is actually a "twin flame" they still have an avoidant attachment style and sorry.. no pipe dream of "divine intervention" and false hope will change that for them. It is only IF that person actually wants to change will try to make those changes..but as long as all the anxious attachment women keep living the lie of being 'unconditionally loving" to mr avoidant.. things will never change with these women coddling those people like helpless children.