View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 04:33 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Wether you are a New Age follower or not, at least you're someone I can talk to. Yes, my life is short but funny enough it already feels like I have lived a whole life. Either way, I care little for those who try to belittle me with their sillyness because I know I'm far above that. Either way, thanks for your reply and I will try my very best to stay well (you too by the way!)

Thanks!
There are some people who believe their age entitles them to behave superior w/everyone even if they are not their child or supervisor ...
Geez, I'm old & do have alot of experience including alot I wished had never happened ...
Experience is to be passed on, not shoved down a person's throat or used to be an authority over people ...
At the same time, my 21&22 yrs olds keep me young by keeping me informed & up to date on what is happening in their world from what is currently being taught in schools, subtle changes in the workforce to how society is evolving from their youthful perspectives ...
My 42yrs old son is in the military, his former job was as a drill sargeant ...
Communication is his weakness w/anyone younger than himself even though his wife is the boss at home ...
He is condescending w/young people including his siblings; he believes it will make his brother a man & will prepare his sister & daughter for the world ..
I think its B S & don't tolerate it b/c he's not putting any effort into getting along &/or listening to them or conveying any type of information in a respectful manner much less in a way that holds their attention ...
Mom here has on many countless occasions reminded him he was once just like them - in learning mode ...
He believes I'm too liberal which is exactly how I raised him ...
Unfortunately, he's a d**k most of the time, I remind him it's best for his health & well being to find some type of relaxation techniques to help prevent high blood pressure or a heart attack, etc ...
I hope whatever helps stop being smug & aggressive will not disable him ...
Some of my juniors, close to my age & older still require learning lessons to humble themself, learn to use their knowledge & experience to help people instead of causing harm ...
Blessings ...