View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Guide

Yes, I understand. What I’m pointing out, and going into depth with....is that these negative entities are people....their insecurities, jealousy, anger, delusions, hatred, etc. All projections onto and interference with other people’s happiness. .

I don’t know if you have read the posts on reincarnation, or the levels of heaven...but it is IMO, the reasons why there is reincarnation, and yes, soulmates, etc. People we have had past lives with, or maybe even a twin flame.

However, these people, their negative reactions and sabotage...are a reflection of ones own insecurities.

I don’t believe we can, with lower energy, get into heaven...on a higher vibrational frequency (I do believe in different levels)

That lower energy, is not what others believe is just ignorance and hatred for others.

That lower energy is insecurity, jealousy, unworthiness, self delusion, self harm, self hatred.

And those are the things that will test you the most. Rejection, misunderstandings, abandonment, abuse, etc.

You see, a lot of what happens around us, is because of our own lack of self love....not because we are bad people....although there are certainly people who take it to another level that goes way beyond self destruction, and aim that self hatred towards others...often targeting those inlove, or in a good place....but they are targeting others who have it in reach, where very important lessons are learned. Those lower feelings and behaviors, are resonating on the sameness frequency...and each person will be attacked who has those same frequencies.

Which is about everybody...unless you’ve learned those lessons and don’t let it affect your relationships with other people. Then this won’t be an issue for those who are ready to learn bigger lessons, and certainly won’t destroy the relationships you have with other people.