View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for the detailed reply! I'm still working on everything still but it's coming along great! I have been doing a lot of readings for practice but not many sessions where I'm talking to a family member of someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
Your definitely on the right track but here is why it's so confusing to you right now. When you got 54 all you knew for certain was that you asked for an age so that is what it represents but you jumped the gun and applied it to a specific person. Your power of discernment will get better. But it's best to give the information like this. I'm getting an age.... 54. Does this resonate with you or someone close to you? The answer you get as to whom it applies to starts the trail, rest of what you got let's the rest of the puzzle fall into place. You would have known then that the stomach issue likely would be referring to the 54 year old. So you would say something like I see someone as having issues in the stomach area. You should feel the direct connection if it's coming from the one that is 54 years old. Once on that trail the dots connect and you can sense the energy feels exactly the same between the bits of information you get. It's either one person or 2 that are directly connected like sisters or mother and daughter. Married couples can feel the same too. One is generally a touch more pronounced than the other though. But the more you grow your methods will change. Your Clair's will begin to work a touch differently too. Just go with it. Spirit helps you more than you know. They give you practice and help you learn in a way that is going to be the best for you and you alone.