View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Master

From Journal

Had happy high feelings for a couple of days, thought Garth( another story) was in my inner vision had a discussion with him.
ME: " your a figment of my imagination"
HIM: " what ever you reckon"
ME: Well prove it!
HIM: "Okay I will"

All day things went missing that I needed around the house .. I was frustrated thinking " how could I lose that etc" "Where did I put it I am sure it was here" etc etc ..
My old friend from out bush rang me and said " Deb you have a young man with you, he wants you to acknowledge him and he will stop moving your things"

That night I saw Garth and Dad in my mind together smiling, I wrote things down of a personal nature from Garth for Garths friend who was coming later that night with a friend of mine. I told my 2 friends to come at 9.00 pm for I felt strongly something was going to happen.
When they arrived there was tension and friction stemming from my friend as they had a fight on way over. I picked up one of Dads tapes from a box that was thrown out that I collected when he died, I had not heard tape before ..
"the chant" I had a huge lounge light shade with 5 lights that dimmed on the roof.. I dimmmed the lights a bit and just started to relax. Thinking nothing was going to happen because of the tension between my friends.. they were in same room as me.. As one friend mentioned his guide.. instantly I saw a monk
and the smell of incense like in churches was strong in the room.
Then I could hear in the distance the sound of people coming they were taking in a musical tone like singing.. ( nothing like here on earth).
I realxed more thinking postive thoughts..Dad , Garth, Gabriel, David.
overhead lights flickered.. The room astmosphere changed, a fine mist like a cloud appeared in the room just below the ceiling, sparks were in the air.. like stars appearing. I smelt my father. I smelt flowers.
The lights started to go from bright to dim to dark over and over! I asked in my mind if it was Dad to go darker or Garth to go brighter. The lights went dark. I felt emotional and wept. I asked questions that were important to me.. some out loud some silently in my mind. Bright lights were for YES and Dim for NO. I got my answers. I was so emotional by experience I knelt between my two friends they where holding my hands. my legs and hands tingled ( like the bubbles of energy felt before) I smelt Dad so strongly. I knew he was here! I wept more.
I got up to change tape to other side as was finished, as I was doing that I wondered outloud if my ( scientific) husband should come in, then he would believe. The Lights instanly went off, I heard NO!I sat back sat down, the lights turned back on Bright. I then got up to change tape and on way back my male friend said I see your Dad behind you. I stood still i could feel Dad to the right of me behind me, my friend said "he is to the right of you behind you" The lights dimed a little .. I lifted my arms in the air whilst standing and poured out my love and grief to my Dad..suddendly i felt my body moving back and forward ( rocking) toes to heel .. heels to toes. I ask my male friend who was closer to hold my hand.. I thought I would fall as had previous operations on knees ( and I am not that aerobic). He did for a little while then he let go! I really thought I would fall, I heard a voice say I was safe from falling. The rocking continued back and forth.. still felt and smelt my dad next to me ( his energy overalpped with mine for a short time, merged ! I sobbed and wept more. I kept my eyes maily closed and then it stopped. I got " be a good girl Deb" I answered "I will" . I got " look after Mum"

Extra notes on that night... in 5 min