View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Master
Millions of people die everyday and most of them are tormented by their death. A large percentage of them die in automobile accidents. I have seen hundreds of people die in all sorts of ways.

In 1967, I was a U.S. Army combat medic in Vietnam during that war. I was 20-years old back then and I was responsible for people’s lives. I had to carry a dead baby in my arms and held lots of soldiers in my arms just as they took their last breath.

The first job I got when I got out of the army was as an EMT ambulance paramedic, running up and down the streets with red lights and sirens blaring. I have walked into people’s homes and they were dead, hanging by a rope from the ceiling with a suicide note on the table beside them.

I went into a high school in Denver where a young teenage girl bought her fathers gun to school, went into the girls bathroom put the gun in her mouth and pulled the trigger. Her brains were splattered all over the wall. We later learned she killed herself because her boyfriend went out with another girl.

I then worked in the field of nursing, as an emergency room nurse, worked on the burn unit at University hospital in Denver, pediatrics, and a number of other departments. I have seen lots of autopsies and lots of dead people. When a person dies an increase in energy surrounds them, and even if they are in a coma, there is a lot of activity in their eyes.

I later went on to get two graduate degrees, and I took courses from the late Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, a pioneer in the field of death and dying. I forgot to tell you that I lost my eyesight in Vietnam and was totally blind for 5-years, went through more than a dozen eye surgeries to get my eyesight back. That was the turning point in my life which lead me down a conscious spiritual path. I learned how to quiet my mind and do meditation back in the 1970’s.

I have had many out-of-body, and inter/intra-dimensional experiences since then. I tell you about my journey to let you know where I am coming from. Do not get obsessed with what you perceive as a tormented soul. I was once obsessed with death, and felt I saw the souls of those who died in my arms, the souls of those whom I took to the morgue, etc. It dominated my life and I had to pull back from it.

You have a choice, to let this thing dominate you, or do what is healthy for your son. If you do not learn how to center yourself and gain better control then others will control you. You sound like you are almost possessed by this and that is not a good place to be in. Seek help from a spiritual counselor, or a religious counselor. You are not responsible for this person’s soul. When I got home from Vietnam I had a lot of survivor’s guilt, I felt I could have done more to save people’s lives, but I had to come to terms with that and let go of it. God is in change, not me, and not you. Pray for guidance.

Love