View Single Post
Old 17-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Well, I commit suicide in my last lifetime and I have memories of me from that point until right now. Yes, I had to start all over again. But that's my belief.
But then why didn't you write that ? I believe .... You wrote it as if it was fact.

Quote:
Why would I want you take on my beliefs? You have your own belief system and that is just fine with me.
Well it's totally clear to me now it is your belief. I don't fight believes obviously.

Quote:
No, incarnating is not fun. It's hard, heartbreaking work.
I wouldn't know. I'd like to believe you, but I tend to only believe what exists in my personal universe.
On the other hand, I don't see the point in you lying.
So I tend to believe you.

However, I don't see suicide as a failure. But then I also don't believe in purpose.

If one is in lasting depressing pain and one does not believe it can get better, then why prolong suffering ?
Can one only learn it's lesson through suffering ?
Does cancer teaches us to hang in there despite the suffering ?
And what kind of lesson would it be, to hang in there because you might win the lottery and magically heal ?
Or does it teaches to not look away but the hope for the better without prejudice about the consequences of suicide and to respect the suicidal's wishes until the very end ?

Yes, I believe you when you say you had to start all over again.
But I do not believe it's due to the suicidal act by itself.
Actually I believe that even if you did not commit suicide you may have not learned your lesson.
I believe you had to start all over again because you may have not learned your lesson.
Assuming there is any lesson to be learned at all.

"I have conquered death and I shall conquer life" one said.