View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 01:20 AM
Experiencer

Thank you Dan and Burntfruit for your answers!

And Lynn, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your reply. It gives me some sense of peace because you have experience with these kinds of situations, and I so appreciate that you and others are there for people like my mom who in a lot of cases must be quite confused, even scared, I can imagine, when they find themselves outside their body.

Yes my mom can at times be very "heavy", she is often negative and bitter. But in my mind's eye I also sometimes see her as innocent and sweet like a little girl, she has something tender and loving inside. I think she has struggled her whole life to express that side of her. She always was, and still is, a very strong and tough woman, fiercely independent.

Quote:
More the concern is on how this pulls on you and how you feel about dealing with things when the time comes. Will you be OK with her choices and make peace with it was the way she was.

I don't know the answer to that right now but thank you for bringing it up. I will let it sink in and see what comes up in me.