View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks
"you lay down not to go to sleep, but to dream. Be relaxed, every muscle, every fiber, relax yourself enirely. Do not focus on any outcome, but focus on nothing g at all. Clear your mind, and any thoughts that come, let them pass, and continue to remain conscious." No success yet, but better than what I was doing. If anyone has any pointers for me, let me know!

I personally would not use that technique for OBE as one is far more likely to instead go into a lucid dream by doing that as you are letting your mind drift and with that finally dream images will start to come while you are still awake if you've kept conscious. (you could due to your desire as we often create our desires in dreams, at that point go into dreaming you've had a OBE instead of actually having one.

If you've tried for a long time to have an OBE but not succeded, it probably means that your energy isnt right for it. Try a good energy raising OBE technique. There is good one in Denning and Phillips book called Astral Projection