View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSage
Hi There Cdoliveira,

I have also experienced something similar to you.

While I believe after I had my daughter all of my senses became super heightened, it was my sense of smell that I noticed the most.

Like you I am very sensitive to a person's smell. It's interesting that you bring up it being the smell of their energy, I had never thought of that.

I have experienced walking into a room and the entire room smelling like the person, although the smell wasn't bad, more their overall aroma I suppose you could call it. LOL

The one experience like yours was also with a friend of mine. A very strong smell that is very hard to explain. She shipped me a box of goodies and her smell was all over the goodies in the box, it was very imprinted on everything and she lives half a country away.

It's hard to explain and it would be awesome to find out if others have experienced this.

The one thing that comes to my mind, is the bad smells entities can leave. While our connections aren't entities, LOL I wonder if that's similar?

My mind is boggling.

Hi BellaSage, that's cool!!! I thought I was going crazy hahah but that's definitely not the case, I DO smell something, specially about her. Are you friends with this person for quite some time? I wonder if it isn't a "warning" or something... But most likely it is just us smelling and learning how to differentiate energies!!