View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 11:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Does anyone have any book recommendations for development of clairvoyance and the other clairs?

Thank you in advance.
Namaste'

So many wonderful books! Many authors have Youtube channels too and/or are interviewed on others' videos on Youtube.

There'll be lots of videos and books listed on Youtube and Amazon, if you search: develop intuition.

With Amazon, you might want to click the "Books" section first before searching for: develop intuition.

Strange, but I can't remember too many favorite books right now, but here are some:

Carol Ann Liaros book: Practical ESP: A step-by-step guide for developing your intuitive potential.

I attended a seminar/talk by Carol Ann. She's excellent at teaching psychic development. She even teaches blind people to see auras, so they don't have to crash into things. She's in some videos on Youtube also.

Sonia Choquette books.

Dr. Judith Orloff books.

The Edgar Cayce association has a bookstore online, and their weekend talks are really terrific. At the talks they bring along a lot of books from their bookstore for people to buy. I've always had good luck with the quality of information in the books that they have.

There's quite a large list of books online to purchase covering Edgar Cayce materials and other authors too. If you're interested (sorry I didn't write down the url):

edgarcayce.org
click: hospitality & shopping
click: bookstore & gift shop
click: bookstore items online