View Single Post
Old 29-08-2012, 04:52 AM
TurquoiseBlack

Cat

You poor thing!!! you too have experienced the cat horror. It is indescribable when a beloved cat dies or disappears due to an evil spirits involvement. I do agree with JadeFalcon, the cats are being killed because they are mediums and protective. They can see into other worlds and are in tune to the other realm, the dead and so forth. I believe your cat is still protecting you
I could not be sorrier for you and I hope your pain eases. I too believe my a.b. is possesed and pretty much so do experts. He smells of sulpher and behaves INSANELY EVIL...he does things I cannot explain. He knows things he shouldn't or couldn't know and is just a totally different person than the who we knew years ago. Though to be honest he was always mentally disturbed and violent. He hates women and wants to hurt them, he thinks they deserve it. I have had to live around this thing...yuck
The evil spirits go crazy around here when he is around and things get worse and worse, everybody gets sick and the animals go crazy barking and howling. It all grows darker and the electrical surges start. The dogs know he is coming an hour before and actually start wimpering and howling.
My mom cannot stand it and just wants him gone so that the evil spirits will not have his demonic energy to feed off of. I'm just saying I know what you are going through and it is awful and some people just do not understand that the world is not made of candy and everyone is NOT fine or good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alycia
I forgot to mention: my cat just "disappeared," and he never went outside. But one night, mysteriously, the door was cracked open, and we never saw our cat again. Less than twelve hours later, my son's hamster just up and died right in front of us. I strongly suspect they were both killed by spirits, because our cat always alerted us to presences. No one had to tell me our cat was dead, I just knew. After the death, things kicked up too many notches. I could hear our cat meow loudly sometimes like a warning from the beyond, even his death, and other times just simple meows. It didn't help that we had a relative over that we're convinced is possessed, so I think the spirits surrounding him did some of it.

When evil beings start killing pets, you know that you are in real trouble and in for the fight of your life.