View Single Post
Old 26-08-2012, 05:02 AM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
TurquoiseBlack,

Would you mind answering a few questions. I sense that there is more going on and before I give any advice I need more info so I don't give you the wrong advice.

How long have you lived in this house?

You wrote "We are sure... ", who is "We"?

When did this activity begin?

When did this activity begin to get worse?

Do you live in a big city, suburbs, or out in the country?

Has anybody used a Ouja board in the house or elsewhere? <-- Ouija Boards do not attract spirits its a divination tool, I could do the same thing with a cup of tea or a clear glass and a egg.
Has anybody practiced any form of magic, ritual, or ceremony in the house or elsewhere? <-- I practise and do all sorts of magick in my home and rituals and ceremonies as I am sure any other religion like Christians with Christmas.
So stop blaiming the people who do practise this stuff because pointing blaime is not helping the OP.

How old were the cats when they died?

How frequently do you experience paranormal activity?

When was the last occurance and what happened?

Does any of your friends experience paranormal activity as well?

Answers to all these questions will help.

Thanks

The best questions is 1. when did this start? 2. what do you believe started it? 3. have you recently done a remodel to the home or got any antiques?
I do recommend a paranormal investigators crew just to come out and do a basic reading I would however do some research on the best one who will look at it from a scientific point of view and debunk as much as possible instead of causing more fears and confusion. feel free to PM me at any time Thank you and sending peace and warmth your way.