View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
The word I see is "revival" and not "retrieval".

If one does, however, suffer with shaman sickness (like myself), there are quite a few great reasons why a Soul retrieval would be beneficial...I am currently looking for a practitioner in this area myself to reconcile PTSD and trauma issues...it is a pity that Ayahuasca and Psilocybin are both illegal, or I would have been healed AGES ago *sigh*.

Apart from that, the "Tribe" I am looking for would not have anything to do with a New Ager advertising on an internet Spiritual Forum...not my idea of "tribe"....the tribes I want to join probably don't even exist anymore in this current era...but my genetic memory recalls them.

Ah Thankyou, I read it incorrectly. I wonder if it holds to the same meaning.

I’ve walked through the shamanic path and understand the depth of healing it can take you through. Maybe you need a trip to Peru and source what you need.

I’m going to make (in a circle) my own shamanic drum in the coming months. I’m very much into sound healing through the shamans path..